Well, I believe it has finally started. My husband left for a business trip a week ago. Until today, my only contact with him had been some 2 min phone conversations and short text messages. I finally got brave last night and called. Only distant small talk. He called today...
I just got off the phone. Suprise but he is pissed off again. I was just trying to make conversation and mentioned that I hadn't heard from him. He got so angry saying he was busy at his work. I knew this, but I felt like I deserved a little more. I don't think I can let him take much more of me, if I am to keep any part of myself.
I know he would be so angry, but I feel like he may be with someone. My therapist thinks so, my friend thinks so... but I have been trying to stay positive. He said he would not do that till after the divorce. Every time we have talked since he left, he continuously says "we" when talking about things he is supposedly doing by himself. He realized it tonight, and promptly came up with a story to make it fit, but it just didn't sound right
He is so changed. It is so sad to me. We used to be so great together, but now the least thing angers him so. I guess maybe this is how he used to feel when I got so angry. But I got help and I have changed. He refuses to admit he has a problem.
If he is trying to make me hate him, it is working. If he wants to hurt me, then he should stop. At this rate, when the end comes, I won't care...
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment