Still here, but I really think we only have a short time before he leaves. We are great roommates, but nothing more. I have tried flirting, showing him my happiness, but all I get is rebuffed and insulted. I flirted with him yesterday when we were at the movies and he pushed me away saying I couldn't not force him to go where I wanted him to be.
I am tired. I have gone a long way to beating the depression I have fought for year. I need someone to be happy with me, but I am not getting that at home. I want to be with someone who smiles and laughs and flirts and sends cute messages to make me laugh.
My husband has been helping a friend who has been in a bad situation for several years. I was jealous at first, but have gone a long way to understanding why he is doing this. He just informed me he was invited to a celebratory party out of state where this person lives and he bought a plane ticket to go. I don't think he wants to be with this girl forever, he just wants to get away from me. I have to let him go. I figure that trip will be the final end of my marriage.
I am scared, but I still paste a smile on my face. It hurts that he is going, but I guess I understand why. I have been nothing but faithful to him. He has always said he has never cheated. I am so afraid I am going to be the first.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment