Saturday, October 17, 2009

update

I know it has been a while... it's been a very bust week. I've been out of town for a few days visiting some friends who moved away. It was SOOO nice to see old friends. They were a great encouragment to me. They have been so supportive of me in prayers and words.

Husband has been out of town as well. Working out of state. It's been a bit uncomfortable. Texts and calls that used to be promptly answered have gone ignored or hours for replies. I know it has been busy for hime, but that nagging voice still wonders if he has moved along further than he has said. I guess I will have to wait and see.

One of my friends had some interesting insight. She offered that even though this is painful, I don't know what God might be saving me from. By taking my husband away he might be saving me from something I can't be saved from... Not sure I agree, but it is worth a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment