Sunday, October 18, 2009

another let down

Well, my husband got back from his trip. He has been gone for 4 days and I had to stand in his way to get him to even acknowledge I was there. Talk has been so shallow. It's even more discouraging that I imagined.

In the beginning I really wanted this to work, but the more I try and get nothing in return, the more I believe I am just wasting my time. I have been reading other blogs and websites, and the agreement seems to be that most me, by the time the say they don't love you any more, already have someone else that they do love waiting on the side. I have tried to believe him. He has always been adamant that he was not a cheater, but it really makes me wonder.

The new week is about to start. We have our first joint therapy session on Thursday... let's see if he actually shows up...

No comments:

Post a Comment