Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend again

Well, I made it through the joint therapy session yesterday. It was painful, as I expected. I think so good came of it, at least for me. We talked more afterward. He still says he wants me to get better, but doesn't know if it will work. The part that gave me the most pain, was when the therapist asked if he was having an affair. He immediately said no. The therapist looked at me and I said physically no, but I wondered if he was having an emotional affair, sharing and talking with someone, creating a path to a relationship at some future point.

Maybe I am in denial. I have a couple of names it could be, but right now, I can't focus on that. I started a new medicine last night. My first anti-depressant in years. The potential side effects are scaring me to death, but I have to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment