Friday, November 6, 2009

Update

I have been out of commission for a few days breaking in my new computer. I really like it, but it just took me a while to figure everything out.

Hubby is out of town this weekend. Things have been going ok with the planning for our trip coming up in a couple of weeks. But then things like last night happen. We used our computers to video conference so we could see each other. Even though we talked for almost half an hour, it was like he couldn't sit still. We used to talk for hours, but he was so busy moving around and he couldn't even look at the camera. He stared at the wall, he looked off to the side... making me feel like we was anywhere but there talking to me. I just wanted him to notice me. that has always been one of our problems. When someone is with me, I want them to be with me... I want to feel like I am the most important, even if it is just for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment