Well, talk about one inch forward... 5 miles back. I noticed yesterday that I was getting one word answers and no responses. I asked what was going on. No answer was immediately forthcoming, but finally I got it out.
Apparently, Wed night when we chatting on the phone about Facebook, I really made him angry. We were talking about a game and I mentioned looking at comments and then asked who one of his friends was. It so happened this friend was female. I thought nothing of it, but the next day, after being treated like crap all day, he just dumped all of this hatred on me accusing me of prying into his life and he accused me of accusing him of cheating... Yeah, kinda confusing to me too. I know what you are going to say... I know what they say about guys who are so defensive, but I am still holding on to the hope he is telling me the truth about not cheating.
Luckily I was able to remain very calm, and explained he had misunderstood my questions. I apologized and we seemed to move on, even going to a party last night. But he was more distant than ever. He spent most of the evening ignoring me, only coming around to get into a conversation with the person I was speaking with about how many girls he had dated. I just kept smiling.
I looked really cute dressed up for the party. In fact, I had dressed like that before and he couldn't keep his hands off of me. He didn't even say I looked nice, even though his friends spent the evening telling me how great I looked... even the guys. NOT a good day.
I spoke with my dear friend today and she was encouraging as always. Lets see how the weekend goes.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment