I use this title a lot. In fact, I don't think I have ever met a Monday that I do like. I had admitting this, but for the first time in my life I was completely useless at work today. Still worrying about my marriage, my job, my life and everything else in it. One bit of good news, a potential improvement in the job situation. Should know more tomorrow, but I don't want to jinx it.
I almost made it through the day without crying.
I did make one mistake. I told my mom about the troubles. She is bugging me everyday. I finally told her I couldn't talk about it with her ever day. It was still too raw and working on it took too much out of me.
Oh well. Sorry about the lack of words today. Mondays just take a lot out of me. I did send an email asking for prayer and guidance to my dear friend who is also a minister. Maybe the silence I have gotten from God will turn into words for him. I will let you know.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment